The Procedure That Does What
Diet And Exercise Can't
CoolSculpting fat reduction is a very popular treatment offered at The Dermatology Center. Often when speaking with clients who are interested in the treatment, one of the first questions asked is how much does it cost?
The answer is not as simple as it may seem on the surface. A few of the reasons for that are:
- CoolSculpting is not a "one size fits all" treatment- the treatment plan is truly unique to the individual and their goals.
- During the consultation our CoolSculpting experts will recommend a personalized treatment plan tailored specifically to your body, your goals and your budget. A CoolSculpting consultation is completely free and only takes about 30 minutes.
- The pricing is based on the number of areas being treated and the specific applicators being used in the treatment plan. It can range between treating just 2 areas (love handles) to treating 10+ areas.
- The CoolSculpting procedure is very affordable compared to more invasive procedures like liposuction and The Dermatology Center offers a number of financing options to provide you with a monthly payment that fits your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
• How does your pricing compare to other CoolSculpting providers?
The Dermatology Center's pricing for CoolSculpting is extremely competitive with other providers. Most clients view CoolSculpting as true investment in themselves. In fact, after seeing the results from their CoolSculpting procedure, many take even better care of themselves.
• Why do I have to have an in-person consultation just to get pricing information?
Because everyone does not have the same body type or the same goals, pricing can and will vary from client to client. In fact, buyer beware if a provider offers you detailed pricing over the phone or by e-mail.
• Why should I choose The Dermatology Center for CoolSculpting?
Unlike some providers, at The Dermatology Centers our providers are trained and certified by Zeltiq- the maker of CoolSculpting. The Dermatology Center's philosophy is one of "treatment to transformation"- addressing all potential treatment areas to create true "wow" results for our clients.